Loading...

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER 02 JULY 2012|EPISODE 23

Watch Free English  drama serial  HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Live. All  episodes and latest updates of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER drama is  available online. All episodes of  HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Download and watch Free

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
How I Met Your Mother is a half-hour comedy series that revolves around Ted and his friends as he embarks on his quest for true love. The series is narrated through flashbacks from the future. In Season 7, things picked up right where they had left off at the end of last season: Barney is reconnecting with Nora, Lilly and Marshall are dealing with one of the first steps of having a baby (figuring out when / how to tell everyone the good news), Ted is readying himself to restart his search for “The One,” and Robin is coming to the realization that she may still have feelings for Barney. Stay tuned for another funny, heart-warming and moving season!
Next Showtime: Mon, 02 Jul 08:55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment